Follow your dreams
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
Tie a noose-like knot with your lace.
Slide it through the small opening of the car door.
Tighten the lace loop and pull the lock up. Then receive free car.
TUMBLR: TEACHING EVERYDAY PEOPLE HOW TO BREAK INTO CARS SINCE 2007
Reblogging for future references.
Hey, I mean it could save lives!
the people who make lyric videos on youtube are the backbone of this nation
where’s the picture of that sugar we’re going down lyric video
do u realize how hard im laughing
Wow! Has it been a whole year already? My how time flies! Well it’s that time of year again and we’re having our crazy meetup!
We’ll be meeting in the same place as last year, by the play area of Lego Land, at 7pm to form teams and get to know each other. At 8pm sharp the scavenger hunt will commence, and at 9:30 teams will need to return to the meeting place to tally points and decide the winners.
And don’t worry if you’re running late, anyone who arrives after 8pm can still join the hunt, just as long as they make sure their team is back by 9:30
Should be a lot of fun this year, I’ve got some big ideas in store! Hope to see you there!
Make sure to go RSVP on the Facebook event!
Note: A donation of $5 is suggested (to help cover cost of prizes and things) but not required, thanks! :)